TECAPEEK™ is a unique, semi-crystalline, high temperature engineering thermoplastic. It is an excellent material for a wide spectrum of applications where thermal, chemical, and combustion properties are critical to performance. Especially significant in this regard is TECAPEEK™'s ability to retain its flexural and tensile properties at very high temperatures--in excess of 250°C (482°F). The addition of glass fiber or carbon fiber reinforcements enhances the mechanical and thermal properties of the basic TECAPEEK™ material.
Download the TECAPEEK™ fact sheet.
- Excellent flexural, impact, and tensile characteristics
- Very high continuous working temperature
- Very high heat distortion temperature
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- A superior dielectric at high temperatures and frequencies
- Good radiation resistance
- Outstanding wear and abrasion resistance
- Low smoke and toxic gas emissions
- Excellent hydrolysis resistance
TECAPEEK™'s exceptional property profile enables it to be utilized in many of the most critical areas in general industry, as well as in the automotive, marine, nuclear, oil well, electronics, medical and aerospace fields.
Have a salesman contact me immediately.
TECAPEEK™ is a registered trademark of ENSINGER-HYDE.